Request an Accommodation
Accommodations are arrangements to allow everyone, regardless of their abilities, to participate fully in the tribunal process.
All of our tribunals have staff who will work with you if you are requesting an accommodation or have questions about accessibility. If you require accommodation at one of our tribunals, contact the tribunal.
- Child and Family Services Review Board
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
- Custody Review Board
- Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Ontario Special Education Tribunal (English)
- Ontario Special Education Tribunal (French)
- Social Benefits Tribunal
See also: The SJTO Accessibility and Accommodation Policy.