SJTO: Feedback

Feedback To file a complaint about services you received at an SJTO tribunal, email: Before sending us your complaint, read about the complaints process. Media Inquiries Email: Phone number: 416-326-5418 If you have comments or suggestions about our service, processes or procedures, we’d like to hear from you. Email: Telephone: 416-585-6878 or […]

OSET: Contact the OSET

Contact the OSET Telephone Contact Hours 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday If you have any questions about the appeal process or your file, contact us in one of the following ways: Telephone: 416-326-1356TTY: Call the Bell Relay Service at 1-800-855-0511 Email: Important Notice:Effective March 13, 2020, all front-line counter services are […]

HRTO: Contact the HRTO

Contact the HRTO Please email applications, supporting documentation and case-related submissions to If you submit by mail or courier you will experience processing delays. Telephone Contact Hours 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday Inquire about your case: Telephone: 416-326-1312Toll-free: 1-866-598-0322TTY: Call the Bell Relay Service at 1-800-855-0511 Fax: 416-326-2199Toll-free: 1-866-355-6099 Email: […]

CRB: Contact the CRB

Contact the CRB Telephone Contact Hours 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday To make an application to the CRB, call 416-327-4673 or 1-888-728-8823. We will take your application over the phone. The CRB accepts collect calls. To make a collect call, dial “0” and follow the voice prompts. If you have any questions, […]

CRB: About Us

About Us What We Do The Custody Review Board (CRB) hears applications and makes recommendations on the placement of young people in custody or detention. The CRB operates under the jurisdiction of the Child and Family Services Act and the Youth Criminal Justice Act. If you are a young person who was charged with an […]

CRB: Application & Review Process

Application and Review Process Print-friendly Time Limit You have 30 days to contact the Custody Review Board to ask for a review: from the time you are placed in a custody facility or transferred to a facility, or from the time you receive a Provincial Director’s decision about your placement, transfer, temporary release or reintegration […]