- Service Alert, for Landlord and Tenant Board, 150 King Street, St. Catharines ON L2R7R4, MTO Building Ground Floor Room A. Due to the detection of an unidentified odour, the St. Catharines hearings site of the Landlord and Tenant Board is closed. All hearings scheduled for today (Thursday March 29, 2018) have been postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Our offices will be closed on Monday, April 2 for Easter Monday.
File more quickly and avoid mistakes and delays. Submit these applications online using LTB e-File:
- Form L1 - Application to Evict a Tenant for Non-payment of Rent and to Collect Rent the Tenant Owes
- Form L2 - Application to End a Tenancy and Evict a Tenant
- Form T2 - Application about Tenant Rights
- Form T6 - Tenant Application about Maintenance
For all other forms, see Forms.
The e-File tool will guide you through the application, step-by-step. You will also be able to schedule the first available hearing date and pay your application fee on our secure site.
Technical Notes: To use LTB e-File, your computer must have Chrome, Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher), Firefox or Safari. You must also have Adobe Reader (version 8 or higher) to open, save, or print copies of your completed application forms. You can download this free software from Adobe’s website.