- The LTB Northern Office (199 Larch Street, Sudbury) has reduced hours. See Contact the LTB for more details.
- Elevators at LTB’s Toronto North (Sheppard Ave) office are not working at full capacity. Please leave extra time to get to your hearing.
File more quickly and avoid mistakes and delays. Submit these applications online using LTB e-File:
- Form L1 - Application to Evict a Tenant for Non-payment of Rent and to Collect Rent the Tenant Owes
- Form L2 - Application to End a Tenancy and Evict a Tenant
- Form T2 - Application about Tenant Rights
- Form T6 - Tenant Application about Maintenance
For all other forms, see Forms.
The e-File tool will guide you through the application, step-by-step. You will also be able to schedule the first available hearing date and pay your application fee on our secure site.
Technical Notes: To use LTB e-File, your computer must have Chrome, Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher), Firefox or Safari. You must also have Adobe Reader (version 8 or higher) to open, save, or print copies of your completed application forms. You can download this free software from Adobe’s website.