- Our call centre is unavailable. We are working on having it fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, please contact us at 416-326-5126, by fax or by mail.
- We want to know what you think about our new website. Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us at email@example.com
The Social Benefits Tribunal hears appeals from people who have either been refused social assistance or who receive social assistance but disagree with a decision that affects:
- their eligibility for assistance
- the amount of assistance they receive
- the benefits they receive