Reports, Plans and Standards
- 2017-18 Annual Report
- 2016-17 Annual Report
- 2015-16 Annual Report
- 2014-15 Annual Report
- 2013-14 Annual Report
- 2012-13 Annual Report
- 2011-12 Annual Report
- 2010-11 Annual Report
To request annual reports from previous years, write firstname.lastname@example.org
SJTO’s business plan provides a three-year outlook and is updated annually. The plan includes information on SJTO’s initiatives, budget, staffing and performance measures.
- 2017/18 – 2019/20 Business Plan
- 2016/17 – 2018/19 Business Plan
- 2014/15 – 2016/17 Business Plan
- 2012/13 – 2014/15 Business Plan
Each SJTO tribunal has service standards that establish timelines for items like scheduling hearings and mediations and issuing decisions. Each year, we measure and report on how well we are meeting the standards.
- Service Standards, effective December 7, 2017
- Service Standards, effective September 1, 2013
- 2013-14 Service Standards Report
- Service Standards, effective April 1, 2012
- 2012-13 Service Standards Report
Some reports created at SJTO for internal use are published on our Open Data page.
Memorandum of Understanding
The Memorandum of Understanding sets out the accountability relationship between the Minister and the Executive Chair on behalf of Social Justice Tribunals Ontario.
Details approved travel, meal and hospitality expenses for senior managers at Social Justice Tribunals Ontario.
To date, no senior managers at Social Justice Tribunals Ontario have incurred any travel, meal or hospitality expenses.