The Criminal Injuries Compensation Board (CICB) has posted two documents for review and comment by members of the community and its stakeholders:
- A proposed Practice Direction on Recording Hearings
- Amended Rules of Procedure
The amended rules:
- incorporate Social Justice Tribunals Ontario’s Common Rules into the CICB Rules of Procedure
- introduce a new rule for applications by youth
- amend the rule on recording hearings
These changes are intended to improve transparency and access to the CICB’s processes. We encourage you to have a look at the proposed Rules and Practice Direction and provide your comments and ideas by Friday, June 23, 2017.
Send your submission:
Attention: Patricia Fiorini
Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
655 Bay Street, 14th Floor
Toronto, ON M7A 2A3
Your submission may be shared with other stakeholders and may also be available to the public.